Monday, June 18, 2007

As promised.... SUPER UPDATE!

Shirley and I had SO MUCH FUN on Saturday. We went to a Luau at Bone Jour. Played, met a bunch of other doggies, got our pictures taken - together and by ourselves (though I wasn't too sure about that emo guy putting his hand on my butt! Hands off, buster, I'm an Internet Celebrity!). One of the best parts was that Shirley's owner had made little flower bits for us to wear so that we looked extra special at the party. Here we are wearing them and on our way to Bone Jour:


Anyway... I'm a lucky girl because I ended up winning one of the raffle prizes - a birthday party set! Shirley thinks I should have my dog party at Sam Snead's because apparently they even have a dog menu! I'll have to check that out! Anyway, next month we'll all have dog party hats, round dog placemats, invites, and matching party favors!

Speaking of Shirley, after the party we still had some energy left for playing -


Look how I make Shirley howl!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,